Dogs Behavioural Training
Adrienne Farricelli is a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer, and for the last 10 years, she has helped people with behavioural training to eliminate bad habits in their dogs. She provided the knowledge for them to train their pets to become well behaved, obedient, loving animal, by showing them how to bring out the ‘hidden intelligence’ that is hiding inside their dog.
Adrienne belief is that every dog without any exceptions – has this hidden intelligence inside of them. It’s an often an untapped resource to help a dog owner to overcome any of their pet’s troublesome behaviour.
Who can Benefit from This Secret of how to using a dog’s natural intelligence to stop bad behaviour?
Does any of the following sound familiar…
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you.
- You need to train a new Puppy.
- Your dog barks uncontrollably.
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash.
- Your dog is aggressive.
- Your Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time.
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog.
- You may even regret getting your Dog.
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behaviour problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog.
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success.
- Your dog gets overexcited and is hard to settle down.
- Your Dog is constantly whining.
- Your dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli or suffers from anxiety.
- You want a dog who obeys you.
- You want a better bond with your dog.
- You want less stress.
Adrienne confirms that almost ANY behaviour problem you can think of can quickly and easily be cured with the simple techniques she will show you in the behavioral Training for Dogs.
Once You Learn Adrienne Farricelli’s Simple Techniques for Unlocking Your Dog’s Natural Intelligence,
your dog starts to obey you, and you’ll be amazed at results as problem behaviours quickly disappear.
What is it that does this Behavioral Training for Dogs System of Adrienne’s So Unique…?
Dog training programs today often fail to engage your Dog on a mental level and fail at developing his/her intelligence. With the correct amount of mental stimulation – most problem behaviours will quickly melt away.
But, most dog training programs fail because they don’t address the root cause of your dog’s problem behaviour.
The Science behind Adrienne’s behavioural training system
Behavioral Training for Dogs
The science behind the system of correcting bad behaviours is simple.
Have heard of the idea of ‘neuroplasticity’ in the human brain?
It’s a well-established idea researched heavily at Harvard and other leading universities.
Furthermore, – our brains are like soft plastic – they’re always capable of moulding and changing to learn new habits and behaviours.
Well, your dog’s brain is the same.
With the correct training and mental stimulation (you get in this program), your dog’s brain will become more susceptible and receptive to learning and retaining new information.
Your dog will start to listen to you and develop a better understanding of what you want him to do.
As this happens – your dog’s bad behaviours will fade away as more desirable ones will take their place.
Click Image for more information